Monday, October 13, 2008

My Sweet Memory

(Quest Intro-page 129)



Do you want to know my sweet memory? If yes, please have a seat first and be relaxing.Well, I have a small family. My dad, my mum, my brother and I.My sweet memory happened when I'm in year 5. It's in long school break. We have a traveling around peninsula Malaysia. At first, that's my dad suggestion to have a travel, but after that, my mum agreed with dad.We spend more than a week to travel all country in Peninsula Malaysia. We began from Perak to Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Perlis, Pulau Pinang, and finally,we ended it at Kedah and come back to Perak. I got a lot of experiences and sweet memory along of that journey. Perhaps, one day, I will continue my travel to Sabah and Sarawak. Malaysia is a beautiful and best country. I love Malaysia very much.

No comments: