Monday, October 13, 2008

My favourite toy when I was a child..

(Quest Intro-page 129)

Everyone has their own favourite toy when they were a child. So do I. I have a lot of Barbie doll. Yes, that's my favourite toy. Barbie doll, so beautiful and charming. I'm still remembering some of my Barbie doll's name. They were Marry, Katty, and Fun and so on. Marry was my favourite doll compare to the other doll. When I do any job such as bath, sleep, eat, watching television and so on, I would bring Marry together. For your information, there are a lot of Barbie's clothes at my house that time. All of that for Marry. I change its clothes everyday. Sometimes, when I got problem, I would told Marry about my problem. I don’t know how to tell human about my problem, so Marry was a good place for me. I'm still like that until now. My teddy bear, Ishark is a place for me to release tense. Now, there's no Marry anymore. I miss it very much. I miss my entire doll.

No comments: