Monday, August 25, 2008

Where I am in life now?

Where am I? Where am I in life now?
Now, I’m taking business course at Islamic Science University of Malaysia, but for your information, before this, to become businesswoman was not my ambition.
When I was in kindergarten, I wanted to become a teacher because that time I felt that teaching is fun and enjoy. When I’m registered at primary school, my ambition was changed. I want to become a doctor. Although I knew that I’m not suitable with that job if I’m not threw away the fear of blood.
After 6 years felt to become a doctor, I changed again my ambition when I’m entering secondary school. At secondary school, I’m always following my dad to his office. My dad works as officer in agriculture at RISDA department. I saw my dad enjoy his works and I’m also enjoy looking that job. So, that time, I want to be like my dad is.
When I’m at form 4 and 5, I took account class. As usual, my ambition still changed. I want to become an accountant. J. Before I registered at Islamic Science University of Malaysia, I applied accounting course there. Sadly, I can’t continue my studied in accounting course because I got another course, syariah and law course.
I studied that course for a year. Do you want to know some secret??? That time I wanted to be a lawyer. Last but not least, now I’m taking business course at the same university. So, my passion more than to be a businesswoman. I want to open my own company. After I graduate this course, I will continue my studies at the same course in master level or I may studies psychology for a while. Because I’m also love to know the mind of human and their behave. Maybe one day, I will open company of psychology. Maybe…who knows???

No comments: