Monday, August 25, 2008

My Experience with flow


Most of us have experience with flow. Truly happy people experience it often. Flow does not last long. It visits us for a few minutes.
I was faced a flow when I’m joined a group of students to Lambaian Danau’s camp in Jasin, Melaka. We had a lot of activities there such as rafting, war game, explore race and much more.
In rafting, we need to make our own raft by group. It’s so difficult to make a raft. For your information, my group’s raft was sunk on the lake. I don’t know how to describe my feeling when that incident happened. Scared, nervous... But, we still lucky because there was someone who the owner of this camp came and save us. Thank GOD.
I think, there’s not enough one page if I want to write all my experiences there. But, I feel so excited and have a fun there. I hope, I can get a chance to go there on the other time
.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

oh my dear... where has this paragraph gone?