Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My favourite AD or TV commercial..

(Quest Intro-page 145)


There are a couple of movies on my desk.. pirated copies of the latest movies. I purchase it a few days ago... but then, I have yet to see any one of it. I have the time, but I don't seem to have time to watch it. It really wonders me why I bought all this movies in the first place.
And he said.. "Kiss me and smile for me.. Tell me that your wait for me.. Hold me like your never gonna let me go"I did have time to watch Armageddon over TV3 tough. Although not sure what made me watch this movie for the 4th time during my lifetime, but I remained a satisfied man at the end of the movie. I really think this movie could go down to one of my favorite movies of all times although it remains a true mystery on why I would rather watch it over TV when I know I have its DVD stashed somewhere at home. Another interesting thing would be my preference to spend time with advertisements in between the movie, and not mentioning the absurd Malaysian censorship, but still remain loyal in front of the TV set watching the movie over TV3.
Heroes... Armageddon is really the best doomsday movie ever!!
Life I guess is full of unknown mysteries, and my willingness to spend precious time wasted with TV adverts as I watch Armageddon over TV3 is one of them.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

All in one post...difficult to comment.

Anyway, where's the description to the embedded online commercial of your choice (Chapter 4, part 5)?

errr... just curious, what happened to Marry?